Do you want to set-up your own business? Are you a newbie to the business world? Starting a new business without a bit of knowledge can be risky in many ways. The biggest fear of starting a new business is – “What if we are bankrupted after investing huge amount of money?”. Dropship business model is an interesting way of starting a business for all those who are new to running a business. Whether you are at home or at vacations, dropship business model needs no particular place.
The important part of dropshipping is that it doesn’t require any sort of investment. You just need a laptop and an internet connection and you are ready to get started. If explained in short, drop ship is a retailing practice in which you sell a product directly from the manufacturer to the customer without having any stock.
Yes, you heard it right. Dropshipping needs no inventory, no warehouse, no shipping of the products, and absolutely no management of the products. You are the free owner of your business but you don’t own the stock and you don’t have to deal with the issues of managing them. That is why this is the best option to start with. But it is not that easy as it sounds. You must do a little market research and should know the details about this business model.
Let us make you clearer about it. The very first question arises is where you will get the products. For that, you will have to find a list of suppliers who operate the dropshipping program. The next step is to sell that product through your website to the customers. Customers will then order to you and you have to pass that order to your supplier, and that’s it! Fulfilling and shipping the order is your supplier’s responsibility. Your job is only to take the order and forward it further, earning the margin.
Now comes the profit margin you get. Let’s take an example of natural health products as they are very much in the mainstream. Your portion is the amount between the price you sell the product to your customers and how much price you are charged for that product from your wholesale dropship distributors of natural health supplements. This is the format of the dropship business model. However, there is a huge competition in the market between various retailers and there are many dropship suppliers of natural health products.
How to find a reliable dropship supplier?
You must know the factors that are essential if you want to be a successful dropshipper and find a reliable dropship supplier of natural health products. You may do a little market research to become the best dropshipper for herbal supplements and you can also contact various wholesale dropship distributors of natural health supplements.
Factors that make a dropshipping company the best wholesale dropship distributors:
- Quality of the products: Product quality matters a lot. Since you are new to a business you should go for the products that are already in demand. You can’t make people buy the products creating a demand. This will never bring you success. Pick the products that are in demand and keep changing them as the demands change. Branded products are often preferred much. So, selling branded products will be a plus point for you as they are already well recognized. People know that the branded products are high in quality and price too. No matter what, they will always be ready to buy them. Hence, you will be making a lot of money.
- Easy interface: For your business to run successfully, you should provide your customers with an easy to use interface. The customer should be easily able to explore all the listed products and see all the relevant details about it. The image and color of your product being displayed on the site should not differ with the original one. Moreover, the price and specifications of each product should be in detail much as possible with different patterns. This is how a customer would know what they are ordering. It is done to avoid the hassle of dissatisfaction after product delivery.
- Hassle-free sign up process: The sign-up process should be easy. It should not be much complicated that a customer avoids visiting your website. Do not ask for too much data from your customers because no one wants to give too much information on websites. They rather will look for another website with easy sign-up options. Ask yourself first, would you like to give a lot of answers just to order a drink or an item? Remove superfluous info from your sign-up page giving a clear view of simple process asking them essential information. A lengthy sign-up process will make your customers abandon your website right away.
- Quick ordering of products: Your reputation is your everything. Let’s say you sell natural health products. Once you list your products as “available” on your website, it is your responsibility to confirm your customers’ order quickly. With rising competition in the market, it is very important for you to be on track. A reliable dropship supplier for natural health products always keeps his partners updated about the products so that they don’t have to ensure the availability of an item or cancel the orders which are placed already. On the other hand, a reliable supplier will not delay in shipping the orders. Problems may arise many times, but keeping a constant connection with suppliers and customers will help you to a great extent.
- Timely delivery: Timely delivery is always appreciated and creates a positive reaction among the people. Delivery on the given date definitely enhances your reputation for the customers. Everyone wants to get their product on time. Whenever there is any delay, they might take your service as irresponsible towards the buyers making fake promises. This can encourage doubt in their minds regarding your products too.Many times such situation arises when you confirm an order of the customer but when you pass it on to the supplier, it is out of stock. For this, you should stay updated of the stock, whether or not it is made available. Secondly, you must have a good connection with more than one supplier of the same product. This will avoid the delays if an order is already requested.
- Providing tracking details: From confirming the order with a customer to fulfilling it, a customer should not be kept waiting. Instead, provide them with detailing the proper process on your website, letting them know the status of their order. The basic questions one must ask are – when their order is confirmed, when it is packed, or when it is ready to be shipped, and so on. Providing tracking details keeps your customers satisfied about their order that it is not frozen and is on their way. You have to stand out from the competition by keeping your services at top level.
- Discreet packaging: The orders you ship should be packed with care and kept confidentially. This is to avoid the products from getting damaged and reaching the customer in their original state. They should be kept confidential and sealed in order to keep your customer’s privacy at priority. Many times a customer orders expensive products so they should be packed discreetly for their safety. Providing a discreet packaging help you gain the trust of customers towards your website.
- Great support team: Although, you are all aware of running a business, there are still several occasions when you may require complaining or making an enquiry about a product. You should dedicate an efficient and round the clock reachable customer support. The customer should experience a hassle free interaction and their queries should be solved like an expert, which is very necessary to their satisfaction.
- Shipping costs: Apart from shipping the product to the customers, there are other issues related to the shipping as well. It is the shipping rates. Suppose you sell natural health products. When you get two or three orders from a single customer and all three orders contain products from distinct dropship suppliers of natural health products.Shipping from multiple suppliers can cost triple shipping charges to you. But, you can’t charge three times a shipping charge from a customer. Look at the positive side of your business and stop burning your energy over shipping charges. Create a flat shipping rate for all your orders or you can raise your shipping charges depending on cart value. This will grow your business and rates will even out over time.
- Marketing: Higher competition levels call for a well-planned marketing of your products. This will help you drive the traffic to your website. Launch your website and develop your own SEO, marketing, outreach, and guest posting skills. If you are not an SEO expert then blogs are a nice way to start it up.
If you are all prepared and set to start your new business then you won’t have to look anywhere else. Today, people are much conscious about their health and prefer natural health products. Due to the craze of natural products and supplements, we deal with the most demanded organic herbal products.
Dropship supplier of natural health products is gaining day to day popularity. DropshipHerbalSupplements.com is the best dropshipping company of herbal supplements and leading wholesale dropship distributors of natural health supplements. You can be the best dropshipper of herbal supplements too.
We as wholesale dropship distributors of natural health supplements enable dropshipping programs for people like you who want to be best dropshipper of herbal supplements. Our products are high in quality and demand due to their wonderful benefits and satisfactory results. To be the best dropshipper of herbal supplements you can easily rely on us as we have a reputed market value.
Do trust us as your wholesale dropship distributors of natural health supplements and be the best dropshipper of herbal supplements. Your strong dedication along with our contribution will eventually lead to success for sure.